Daughter of poisoned Russian ex-spy asking for privacy
- Yulia Skripal, who woke up more than a week ago after having been poisoned along with her father in an attack that has become the center of an global political conflict, has made public statements for the first time since the attack
- She has asked for privacy, and has said that she and her father are recovering and haven’t suffered any irreversible harm
- Russia was voted out of chemical weapons investigation
- Comes after the Porton Down military research lab released statement saying they hadn’t traced the agent used to the Russian government
Pres. Trump sending troops to Mexican border
- He signed a proclamation Wednesday evening to deploy the National Guard, followed by repeated calls for better security
- Not clear how many troops are being sent, or for how long they’ll be posted or the budget.
87 million Facebook users’ data was breached by company associated with Cambridge Analytics
- Millions more than originally thought
- Zuckerberg will appear in front of Congress to testify on the issue on the 10th
F-16 crashes in training mission over Nevada
- The pilot of the plane-part of the elite Thunderbirds squad-died
- No report, investigation is underway
Jury selected in Bill Cosby trial
- New jury has same demographic makeup of jury that failed to reach a verdict in previous trial
- New witnesses include five new accusers
CNN did a news alert on Roger Stone implying he dined with Julian Assan
- CNN ran an alert on a story headlined “Stone, on day he sent Assange dinner email, also said 'devastating' WikiLeaks were forthcoming”
- Stone has said that
- PopulistTV founder Lee Stranahan did a Perscope on the subject, which you can watch here.
Brazil’s ex-president Lula da Silva will be jailed
- The former president who was in office from 2003 until 2011 is now facing 12 years in jail on charges that he accepted a bribe, charges which he’s calling politically motivated
- The conflict behind the bribery charge centers on an investigation into corruption at a state oil company, Petrobras, which revealed a web of corruption and kickbacks
Hockey’s Stanley Cup removing names
- Hockey’s top prize has grown to over three feet tall, so the NHL has decided to retire older names from the Cup
- Legendary players coming off the Stanley Cup include Bobby Orr and Gordie Howe
Dow futures are up following stocks rallying after initial drops
- Stocks rallied more than 700 points at close of day yesterday, leaving Dow futures higher with the Nasdaq and S&P 500 rising
New York Times: Trump Says He Plans to Send National Guard to Mexico’s Border
Drudge Report: CRAZED YOUTUBE SHOOTER RAGED AT 'FILTER'
The Daily Caller: 'Shock To Us'
Breitbart News: China Threatens tariffs on $50B of U.S. Goods